Sharing is Caring

 No, this blog is not about sharing toys. 

It is about sharing students work because it is important. It makes them feel good about themselves and give pride in their work.  No matter that their work looks like, I show it. 

Tip of the day: Don't just say a student's work is good, beautiful.  Explain how something is good about it.  For example if a child drew a picture of a park.  Say: Wow that playset you drew is so beautiful!

Another tip: If you have no clue what they drew. Say, "tell me about what you drew".  Then comment. 

It builds the students confidence when you share their work.  As a I stated in Monday's blog, this activity we complete can be a bulletin board or a class book. I made a class book.  

Today I shared it with the whole class. I read it to them.  They loved it! When it was there page, their faces lit up the entire room.  

It was a great lesson.  So simple and the students had a amazing time.  

Comments