What does a Mouse, Dog, and Elephant Have in Common? Part 3

Part 3! I will keep referring to this throughout the school year. But one more lesson to practice this: 

This was a fun lesson that I'm glad I decided to do.  We went to the gym for the students to also get their wiggles and sillies out.  In three different parts of the gym, I set up the three posters: mouse, dog, and elephant. 

I give the students a scenario (it may be a reaction or a problem). The students will skip, run, jump, etc. to the correct poster.  I ran them till they were tired.

Ask your gym teacher when the gym is available.  Ours is all day Friday.  Don't forget to email other teachers when you will be in the gym so you don't get double books.  

Trust me, your student will love extra gym time and not ever realize they are actually learning! 

Comments