POP!

 What can POP?? A balloon...


And for today's lesson that is all you need.  Remember when you were little and you would have nothing to play at your Grandma's house but someone always had a balloon from a gift and so you played the game where you don't let it hit the ground.  

I call it POP! because that is seriously all I could think of when I needed a name for the game.  Haha! And all I say is take turns and don't let the balloon touch the floor otherwise I yell POP! It is so fun! The students had a great time. 

It is a great filler game that teaches children to take turns, learn self control, focus on something for a longer amount of time (lengthens their attention span), and a great brain break.  

I have the students stand in a circle.  They need to be an arms length apart.  This will give them room so they don't run into each other. Even though that will happen in this game! Pass the balloon to a friend and they hit it.  They keep hitting it so it doesn't touch the floor.  

It is really that easy! Have fun!

I put them into two groups. This game can get kind of crazy with a whole group!
















Comments